While genetics play a vital role, your nutrition, environment, air pollution, and overall approach to hair care are all crucial factors in achieving and maintaining healthy hair.
The method you wash your hair and your products can help you retain smooth, lustrous hair. Follow these simple dermatologist suggestions to keep your hair healthy.
- Wash oily hair more often.
The amount of oil your scalp produces should be the primary factor in determining how frequently you should wash your hair.
- You may need to wash your head more than once daily if you have a greasy scalp.
- If your hair has been chemically treated, it is likely to be drier than usual, so you should wash it less frequently.
- You may need to shampoo your hair less regularly as you age because your scalp will create less oil. On the other hand, if your hair is flaking, you should shampoo it more frequently. This can lead to dandruff as well as other problems with the scalp.
- Apply shampoo to the scalp.
When you wash your hair, you should concentrate more on cleaning the scalp than washing the entire length. Simply washing your hair might cause it to become coarse, flyaway, and lifeless if you don’t condition it.
- Apply conditioner after each shampoo.
Use conditioner on your hair even if you wash it with a shampoo that claims to be a “2-in-1” formula and condition your hair simultaneously. Conditioners can improve shine, reduce static electricity, strengthen the hair, and provide some protection from UV rays.
- Apply conditioner to the tips of the hair.
Because conditioners have the potential to make fine hair appear lifeless when applied to the scalp or the length of the hair, only the ends of the hair should be conditioned with them.
- Select a shampoo and conditioner curated for your hair type.
If your hair has been chemically treated or is damaged, you should consider using a shampoo that serves two purposes simultaneously. The benefits that numerous shampoo and conditioner brands provide are comparable regardless of cost.
- Cover your hair when swimming.
Before swimming, wet your hair and put conditioner on it to protect it from the water. After swimming, put on a swim cap that fits well and use a shampoo and deep conditioner for swimmers to replace the wetness your hair has lost.
Are you trying to keep your hair in good condition? Add and utilize recommended hair care products to your regimen to make following the above suggestions easier. While there is no such thing as magical hair, the hair care specialists at Yun Nam can prescribe the best products that will perform wonders for your hair. Check out the yun nam hair care review today!