In this article, readers and viewers will get o know about the services and repair works provided by the German Car Depot company for top car manufacturing brands in America and abroad. This company was founded by Allan Gelfand, commonly known as Ollie, a former skateboarder, and developer of the Ollie trick. This company remains open from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5:30 pm. this company is headquartered in Fillmore Street, in Hollywood, in the state of Florida, in the United States of America. For more information, look into their official website-https://www.germancardepot.com/.
How does this company work?
They deposit your car based on the servicing date when you made the appointment; when the repair services for your car will get over, they will contact you via your mobile number or email address. They will tow your car to your home address which might charge extra delivery charges; otherwise, you can collect your car from the depot.
The different services this company provides are-
- Fuel injection service- a service given to vehicles for cleaning the fuel injectors. A vehicle should have this service after running the vehicle every 45000 miles.
- Oil change service- an average oil change costs $ 20 to $ 60. This service includes a change in engine oil and filter change.
- Air conditioning service- a service provided for a failing compressor, low refrigerant, Freon leak, blocked or broken compressor, failing fans, etc. This service costs from $ 243 to $ 343.
- Brake service- a professional brake service costs from $ 200 to $ 500 as per the brand of the car. The service includes changing calipers if damaged, adjusting braking mechanisms, adding lubricating oil, resurfacing rotors, etc.
- Engine repair service– It includes spark plug wire inspection and replacement, air and fuel filter inspection and replacement, and inspection of reserve fuel, leaks, engine lights, belts, etc.
The brands of car they provide service for-
- Mercedes Benz
- Mini Cooper
- VW or Volkswagen
To conclude, the car mentioned above brands are the only ones for which this company provides service and repair facilities.